If you wish to file a traffic complaint, please complete the form below. The information you provide will be passed along to our traffic units so they can increase patrols and enforcement if needed.

DO use this form to inform us of ongoing traffic issues like stop sign violations or constant speeders.

DO NOT use this form for isolated incidents like getting cut off or observing a specific violation

DO NOT use this form for complaints or suggestions about road signs, intersection design, speed limit changes, length of green lights, etc. That is maintained by Forsyth County Engineering.


Please also keep in mind that many neighborhood streets are not approved for speed detection. the Forsyth County Engineering Department (770.781.2165) maintains the approved list of roads for speed detection devices.